Health Disclosure/Waiver, Photo Release, Policies
Children enrolled in a Stretch-n-Grow fitness program will participate in one fitness session per week. The exercise and activity portion, which is approximately 30 minutes will consist of warm-up stories, stretching, floor exercises, and low aerobic activity designed for young children.
I acknowledge that my child has permission to participate in these programs. I have read, and understand and agree with Stretch-n-Grow policies and procedures. I hereby release Stretch-n-Grow (its employees and owners) and my child's school from all liabilities.
We like to use video and/or photos for training and marketing purposes. If you don't want your child's image to be used, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our tuition accrues monthly and is due on the first of the month.
- Payment must be made regardless of child's attendance while enrolled.
- Our tuition is calculated per month, not per week. There are no make up classes for child absences.
- Tuition is prorated when enrolling after the first week of the month.
- To withdraw your child, our office must be notified in writing before the first of the month. After the first of the month if you fail to notify us directly, billing will continue to accrue for which you are responsible.
- Children must be completely toilet trained prior to enrollment.
- There is a $5 late fee for tuition not received by the 10th of the month.
- Tuition is the same regardless of your child's attendance.
- Your account must be current in order for your child to participate in any showcase event.